If your brakes squeal or grind, grab causing jerky stops or your warning light flashes it may be time for a free brake system inspection. Stop&Go offers brake service packages starting from 250 AED per front or rear brake service with (30000 Km or 3 years warranty) (1) pads or shoes.
- Quality Service TRW Brake
- Warranty 30000 Km or 3 years
- Resurfacing Serviced Drum or Rotor
CALL US TOLL FREE:
800 7867 46
The Stop&Go Brake Service package includes a thorough brake system evaluation, brake pad or brake shoe replacement, and off-vehicle resurfacing of drums or rotors on the serviced axle(s) performed by our certified professional technicians.
- TRW Pads feature standard resistance formula and delivers dependable stopping power for safe braking.
- TRW branded shoes & pads are available in select locations.
- TRW Pads/Shoes meet OE (original equipment) requirements
- Well trained technicians performing the service
- All TRW products have ECE R90 approval
Additional Brake Services
We offer select additional brake services for an additional fee.
Brake Fluid Exchange- With scheduled brake service
Brake fluid becomes contaminated and can shorten the life of your vehicle’s braking system components. The Stop&Go brake fluid exchange package helps maintain the integrity of your brake system components with the introduction of new, quality brake fluid.
- Quality service by a professional Stop&Go technician
- Extends life of brake system components including callipers, hoses and wheel cylinders
- Replacement of existing fluid with new, quality brake fluid specified for your vehicle
- Reduces risk of costly repairs down the road
Brake Skim Service
Stop&Go brake skimming service is designed to provide your vehicle with the best fit for your brakes. Our brake skimming service corrects thickness variations on the rotor and prolongs the life of your braking system.
Brake skim service includes:
- Provide a complimentary brake system inspection, including measuring the lateral runout and machine to limits of your rotors
- A Stop&Go certified technician will match your rotors to your vehicle using our state-of-the-art brake skimming, resulting in less braking vibration and noise
- Ensuring rotors are matched exactly to vehicle for smoother stopping
- Eliminating lateral runout that causes vibration and pedal pulsation (less than one thousandth of an inch)