Car maintenance is kind of a routine check-up that every car needs just like a medical check-up for humans and pets. Regardless of your car make, type and model, every car in the world should be serviced regularly. Car tyres are one of the most important components of car body which come directly in contact with the road while driving. If the car tires are not aligned properly, if there are cracks in the tire or if the tires are old then it will ultimately result in poor performance leading to higher expenses.
Car Tyre Balancing is important aspect of the car maintenance because improper car tire balance can damage the car tire as well as lead to improper driving experience. Even if you push the accelerator, you might feel the speed because of the unbalanced car tire alignment. StopnGo is one of the leading car repair and maintenance service provider in entire Dubai with experienced and highly advanced infrastructure to ensure that you can get the desired quality of service in less time.
Our team of car tire technicians can help you with the right set of balance that will enable in smooth performance. Whether you are travelling for a long drive or frequently use car, we recommend that you book an appointment at our nearest store in Dubai and get your car checked. Although wheel balancing sounds like a simple thing but if the alignment is not prevented then it can lead to further problems.
We also sell branded car tires by which if you find that your car tires are worn out then you can choose the car tire of your choice. All our technicians are certified and experienced to provide the best in class suggestions.
For more information regarding our car tyre balancing services, please reach us at: 04-228-8136
The Stop&Go Lifetime Tire Balancing Service includes:
- Mounting each wheel on a state-of-the-art dynamic computer-controlled spin balancing machine
- Establishing optimal balance of the tire/wheel assembly by correcting any type of imbalance
- Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
- Service includes balancing for the life of the tire
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
- An out-of-balance wheel will typically create a vibration or shake that becomes progressively worse as the vehicle's speed increases. The speed at which the vibration first becomes apparent will vary depending on the size and weight of the tires and wheels, the size and weight of the vehicle, the sensitivity of the steering and suspension, and the amount of imbalance. The vibration or shake usually starts in at 40 to 50 mph and becomes more intense as your speed increases.
Make An Appointment